- For more than 110 years, our company and our employees have supported the communities where we live and work.
- The Standard matches employee donations to eligible schools and nonprofits and provides paid time off annually to volunteer.
- The Standard offers nonprofit board training for interested employees and expects officers of the company to serve on at least one school or nonprofit board.
- 2017 Employee Giving Campaign results:
- Current and retired employees at The Standard pledged $1.4 million.
- Pledges will benefit more than 1,700 schools and nonprofit organizations.
- Employee pledges are matched dollar for dollar by The Standard each year during the campaign.
See Community for more details about our community involvement.