The Standard is a marketing name for Standard Insurance Company (Portland, Oregon), licensed in all states except New York, and The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York (White Plains, New York), licensed only in New York. Products and availability vary by state and are solely the responsibility of the applicable insurance company.
Help With Creating an Account
Why should I register with The Standard?
Registering with The Standard gives you convenient, secure access to online services and account information.
What if I already have an account with The Standard?
If you already have an online account, log in now to access your account and secure services. Please contact us if you're having trouble logging in. Once you've logged in, you may add access to additional services by managing your profile.
Note: A separate online account is needed to access dental and vision benefits via our Dental and Vision partner site.
What can I do with an online account?
- Manage your retirement account through Personal Savings Center
- File a claim for your employer's group Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness or Hospital Indemnity insurance
You may also access dental and vision benefits by creating an account for our Dental and Vision partner site.
Personal information for individual annuity and individual disability insurance policyowners is not available online. Please call us at 800.247.6888 if you need assistance with an individual annuity or an individual disability insurance policy that you obtained through a financial professional.
- Administer your group's disability or life insurance benefits through AdminEASE
- Administer your group's retirement plan through PlanNet
You may also verify dental and vision benefits by creating an account on our Dental and Vision partner site.
- Look up your clients' pending or in force Individual Disability Insurance or Individual Annuity policies
- View commission payments
- Illustrate individual disability insurance policies