On-Site Workplace Possibilities Consultant
Only The Standard provides employers with an on-site disability consultant as part of the group disability plan.6 All the employer needs to supply is a workspace with an Internet connection. Services include:
- Performing ergonomic evaluations
- Recommending devices that adapt to employees' needs
- Consulting on accommodations for mental health conditions
- Training supervisors to facilitate employees staying on the job or returning to work after a disability
- Identifying light-duty jobs that employees can do while they recover
Reasonable Accommodation Expense Benefit
We're committed to helping people lead productive lives. We will cover an employer's approved expenses, up to $25,000, toward worksite modifications that result in a disabled employee staying at work or returning to work after a disability.
See How It Works
By identifying opportunities to keep employees who may be at risk of disability on the job and get those who go out on disability back to work sooner, our Workplace Possibilities experts can help employers realize rapid and measurable reductions in disability-related costs. Watch this video for a program overview.